Warranty & Inspection
Some sellers provide One Year Home Protection Plan for the buyer that covers certain items like:
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Interior plumbing
- Electrical issues and more
If a Home Protection Plan is not provided on the home you contract for, you can acquire the coverage yourself. The price of plans will vary in price and coverage among carriers.
IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED THAT A BUYER GET A HOME AND/OR OTHER INSPECTIONS.
The areas of concern include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical - heating, air-conditioning, appliances.
- Plumbing - fixtures, lines, water heaters, sewers.
- Electrical - wiring. out of date systems.
- Structural- doors, windows, roof, foundation, drainage, and environmental hazards.
- Radon and mold.
- Lead Based Paint
We will be happy to supply a list of inspectors. You are encouraged to accompany the inspector to ask questions and receive a written report itemizing any areas of concern.