Top 10 Reasons
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need Buyer Representation
10. Buyers do not pay the agents who represent them. Sellers do, so take advantage of it.
9. A Buyer agent has access to a lot of information that you don’t and that no one will tell you when you’re on your own.
8. A Buyer agent has an obligation to protect your best interest, not anybody else’s.
7. A Buyer agent can help you shop for a loan that works for you and get the best loan product so you don't pay too much.
6. A Buyer agent can help you do market research and match your needs to what is available in the market in the shortest possible time
5. A Buyer agent can help you negotiate with the builder or the seller to your advantage.
4. A Buyer agent has a network of connections that will come in handy for you and your family.
3. A Buyer agent is there for you during the due diligence period to make sure that everything runs smoothly and timely.
2. A good Buyer agent is someone who provides you with facts so that you can make an intelligent decision regarding one of the most important investments you will ever make in your lifetime.
1. We will be your friends and trusted REALTORS® for life!